Tuesday, 16.04.2024, 17:31
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main discussion » Sonic Adventure 3 » Who would you want in Sonic Adventure 3?
Who would you want in Sonic Adventure 3?
SonowskeDate: Sunday, 29.05.2011, 10:49 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
I'd personally want the Classic trio, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, then Shadow and Amy. And then have Eggman, Metal Sonic, and Mecha Sonic as the antagonists. I kinda wish there existed a Metal Tails. It'd be way better than the Tails Doll, but I digress. I'd would also like it if Shadow was evil again, because it would then balance out the number of good guys and bad guys, plus he would be a dastardly villain and would always have epic battles with Sonic.

But yeah...

Silver and Blaze shouldn't really be in SA3 because they deserve to be in their own timeline. A spin-off for them would be nice.

But anyway...

Who would you guys want in SA3?

crystallizeDate: Sunday, 29.05.2011, 21:19 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Quote (Sonowske)
Who would you guys want in SA3?

At least 6 characters from SA2+Metal+Super Sonic+Silver&Blaze

Sponix03Date: Friday, 24.06.2011, 19:35 | Message # 3
Private
sonic and shadow - high speed action with springs, 3d loops like in green forest, not dash marks, they make sonic and shadow look slow

Knuckle and rouge- find emeralds on the way to the finish, like sonic and shadow levels, but with emeralds

tails and eggman/robotnik- this is what it all comesdown to cool , tails could have his red blaster thingy, and u have to reach the end, he can still fly and all that, itll sorta be like samus with a jet pack biggrin , now robotnik, he could have his flying thing from sonic one, with the wreking ball to

AND IT MUST BE IN FULL 3D DAMMIT

SuperTheHedgehogDate: Monday, 01.08.2011, 12:25 | Message # 4
Private
The people I would want in SA3 are Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow,Eggman,Rouge,Manic, and maybe Scourge and Sonia

ВерхогDate: Wednesday, 10.08.2011, 19:38 | Message # 5
Private
I think, in SA3 from game characters should be Sonic, Tails, Knuckles. Plus in a multiplayer should be added Amy, Metallix, Eggman, Chaos. To me certainly like Silver and Blaze, but I think them in SA3 to add it is not necessary. I think the main villain in game should be Eggman.

I'm Sonic Fan from Russia. My name Dmitriy Rybnikov.

Sponix03Date: Wednesday, 01.08.2012, 03:42 | Message # 6
Private
the formula for the sonic adventure games, (idleast i think) is Sonic, tails, knuckles, 1 familiar character (amy, Robotnik) i think it would be cool as cream, and 2 new characters. (that should change in sa3.) maybe put shadow and e-102 beta

Forum » Main discussion » Sonic Adventure 3 » Who would you want in Sonic Adventure 3?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: